Welcome to your Desire2 Compete Coach Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor
The Coach Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor from the Desire2 Compete range provides an easy way to monitor your fitness on a daily and weekly basis. By downloading the VeryFit Pro app on your device you can easily set your goals and monitor your heart rate and sleep patterns.
Supported devices: IOS 7.1+ Android 4.4+ Bluetooth v4.0
One Touch Control:
At the bottom of the Coach Fitness Tracker display is the (a white oval symbol). Touching this initiates the various fitness features. If you are charging the unit, the battery charge is displayed. If you are wearing the unit, the display features detailed in the image above will cycle depending on how many times you touch the .
Display Features on the Coach Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor
Date, time, Bluetooth connection symbol and battery charge status.
Heart Rate Monitor (Heart image):
Displays and monitors your current heart rate when you are wearing the Coach Fitness Tracker. When it is monitoring your heart rate the Heart image pulsates and a
moving progress line is displayed.
Note: the VeryFit Pro app device options must be set to Automatic Heart Rate for this to work (detailed in the Main Features section below).
Steps (Footprint image):
Displays the number of steps you have made TODAY while wearing the Coach Fitness Tracker (The VeryFit Pro App Mainpage Activity Option displays TODAYS’s step activity including your daily Target, Target Met percentage Calories Burnt, mileage and Activity Duration. The Details/Activity Option with the App shows weekly and average step totals)
Distance (Running image):
Displays the number of miles stepped TODAY while wearing the Coach Fitness Tracker (The VeryFit Pro App Mainpage Activity Option displays today’s distance and activity duration and the Details/Activity Option shows weekly and average distance totals)
Calories (Flame image):
Displays the number of calories you have burnt TODAY through activity while wearing your Coach Fitness Tracker (The VeryFit Pro App Mainpage Option displays calories burnt today and the Details/Activity Option shows weekly and average calories used).
Time (Clock image):
Displays the activity time you have used TODAY (The VeryFit Pro App Mainpage Option displays today’s activity time used and the Details/Activity Option shows weekly and average activity time)
1. Remove your Coach Fitness Tracker from the packaging.
2. Download the VeryFit Pro app (as detailed below).
3. If required, fully charge the Coach Fitness Tracker (as detailed below).
4. Once fully charged reconnect the wrist strap to the core unit. (The strap with the hexagonal metal insert connects to the USB side of the Coach Fitness Tracker
core unit). Your Coach Fitness Tracker is now ready to be used.
5. Place the Coach Fitness Tracker on your wrist aligning both ends of the wristband so that the holes on the band line up with the hexagonal clasp over the holes that best fit your wrist. Place your thumb on the top of the hexagonal clasp and your finger or fingers between your wrist and the straps and squeeze the two straps together until you can feel the two round metal strap connectors through the holes.
6. Pair your Coach Fitness Tracker to your device using Bluetooth (for more details, please refer to the “Pairing your Coach Fitness Tracker using Bluetooth” section below).
7. Set up the Wrist Sense, Heart Rate and Wearing Way Options in the VeryFit Pro app (as detailed below.) Note: After selecting any option within the VeryFit Pro App confirm the change by touching the Tick symbol at the top right of the screen.
8. Key in your details in the USER section of the VeryFit Pro app.
9. Your Coach Fitness Tracker is ready to use and will start to monitor your activities and progress.
Pairing your Coach Fitness Tracker using Bluetooth:
1. Using the VeryFit Pro App select the Device option at the bottom of the screen and then scroll down past all of the options and Select Bind device. (Make sure that your Coach Fitness Tracker is near your communication device). If your device fails to connect, touch the One Touch Control on the Coach Fitness Tracker screen and wait for Bluetooth to locate ID115 HR.
2. On your communication device, select the Bluetooth device ID115 HR (Coach Fitness Tracker) and OK, and it will connect. The Coach Fitness Tracker will vibrate to confirm connection. (You can easily see the connection by selecting on the VeryFit Pro App Mainpage on your mobile and then, using the One Touch Control on the Coach Fitness Tracker, scroll through the displays until your Coach Fitness Tracker monitors your Heart Rate. After a short pause your current Heart Rate will also be displayed on the Mainpage Heart Rate display with the App.)
Downloading the VeryFit Pro App and initiating Bluetooth on your device
1. Search for “VeryFit Pro” on Google Play or App Store and download to your device.
2. Touch the One Touch Control on the Coach Fitness Tracker for a small duration to activate the device.
Charging the Coach Fitness Tracker
1. Carefully pull the wrist straps from the core unit to reveal the direct USB connector (gold plated) on one end of the unit. (see diagram above)
2. Connect the USB (check you are using the gold plated end) to an available USB port either on your PC, Laptop, or USB mains charger. You will see a red light on the display if the unit is charging successfully. Use the One Touch Control on the screen to view the charging battery display.
3. Charge the Coach Fitness Tracker for approximately 1-2 hours (charging units may vary). When the unit is fully charged, the red light will go off.
4. Once fully charged reconnect the wrist straps to the core unit. (The strap with the hexagonal metal insert connects to the USB side of the Coach Fitness Tracker core unit). Your Coach Fitness Tracker is now ready to be used.
VeryFit Pro app Main Features:
Choose from the options at the bottom of the screen on your mobile device, Mainpage, Details, Device or User. Note: To set any of the features in the app on your device, alter the setting on the screen then touch the tick at the top right of the screen to accept your changes
Displays Activity, Sleep or Heart Rate detail for TODAY. Select one of the tabs below the coloured panel to flip between each display.
Displays details of Activity, Sleep or Heart Rate detail and averages for THIS WEEK (Sunday to Saturday). Select one of the tabs below the coloured panel to flip between each display.
Device setup options as shown below:
Set this option and when a call comes in for your mobile the Coach Fitness Tracker will vibrate and the caller will be displayed on the Coach Fitness Tracker’s screen.
Set inactivity time and the Coach Fitness Tracker will vibrate to remind you that you have not been moving for a while.
Set an Alarm Alert to vibrate the Coach Fitness Tracker to wake you.
Allows social reminders from Facebook, Wechat, QQ, Twitter, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Instagram, or Facebook Messenger on the Coach Fitness Tracker’s screen.
This option allows the Coach Fitness Tracker to be used remotely to take a photo on your mobile. Select Take photo within the App and the Coach Fitness Tracker will vibrate once and display a camera symbol. Position your mobile to take the photo and then touch your Coach Fitness Tracker screen to display a camera icon and then touch again to take the photo. Select on your mobile screen to disable .
Must be selected for the Coach Fitness Tracker to work on your wrist.
If this Option is selected, and your Mobile Phone and Coach Fitness Tracker Bluetooth communication is lost between the two, the Coach Fitness Tracker will
vibrate and then display a mobile phone image and a Bluetooth symbol and a progressive dotted line will pulse on and off.
If this Option is selected, and Bluetooth communication is lost between, your Mobile Phone and Coach Fitness Tracker communication is lost between the two, the Coach Fitness Tracker display a mobile phone image and a Find symbol.
If this Option is selected and Bluetooth is currently connected to your Coach Fitness Tracker an SMS Alert image will be displayed.
Auto heart rate:
Select Auto heart rate to Automatic to Automatically monitor your heart rate as you exercise.
When in night mode the system will not vibrate during any alerts that have been set.
Set to to Vertically display features on your Coach Fitness Tracker and to Horizontally display the features.
Heart rate zones:
Custom maximum heart rate ON will default to 100 beats per min for cardio, 140 to 170 for Peak exercise. These can be changed if required.
Displays the current Firmware version.
Select this option to connect or disconnect from Bluetooth.
Set your target number of steps and sleep targets.
Enter your birthday, gender, height and weight (in llbs).
Set the monitoring to Imperial or Metric.
Using your Coach Fitness Tracker in wet conditions:
Your Coach Fitness Tracker is water-resistant but NOT waterproof. It IS splash-proof, therefore it is OK in the rain and can withstand even the sweatiest workout but DO NOT WEAR IT IN THE SHOWER or immerse it in water. If it does get wet, dry it thoroughly before putting it back on.
When fully charged your Coach Fitness Tracker will last between 5 and 10 days depending on usage.
If there is any communication problem open the VeryFit Pro app and from the Device Option Unbind and Bind your device to the Coach Fitness Tracker as